Brief introduction to RedHat Enterprise Linux 6
RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 now finally released and according to its officials, RedHat Enterprise Linux6 contains hundreds of the latest technical features, enhanced content and new features such as:-
· Highly optimized application platform, centralized management for large scale enterprise deployments.
· Using the latest generation of highly scalable hardware system to achieve higher efficiency.
· Industry leading customer environment Virtual hosts and resistance, flexibility and security.
· Broad support for a variety of environmental features that minimize the ecological impact of IT systems and carbon footprint.
· Deployment of long-term stability for the platform, but can integrate new technology to achieve physical, virtual and cloud deployments.
For migrating from Unix to Linux users, the Red Hat Enterprise Linux6 is a very attractive option, and is a powerful alternative to Windows Server products.