How to fetch Data from Oracle Database to Microsoft Excel
1) From the Data tab in MS Excel, click From Other Source icon
2) From Choose Data Source window Select New Data Source and click OK
3) From Create New Data Source window give the Data Source Name and select Microsoft ODBC for Oracle as Driver from the list.
4) Enter Databse User Name, Password and Server
7) Specify how you want your data sorted.
8) Select Retrun data to Microsoft Office Excel9) From Import Data window - Select how you want to view this data in your workbook
10) Extracted Data